What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A software that spies on your visitors to help your site increase its conversion rate
- Helping you skyrocket your conversions by tracking what your visitors do
- Giving you extreme stats that are presented in an at-a-glance fashion
- Stealthily adjusting your marketing tactics to fit around your buyer
- Giving you insights into visitor behavior to increase site-usability
- Helping you slash your PPC costs and get more bang for your buck
- Helping you build your e-mail lists at incredible speed
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Visitor Spy scores 74.43/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.visitorspy.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $4.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: visitorspy.com you’ll also be taken through to visitorspy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)